- Software development
You think, and we take your idea off the paper!
On-demand software development services
Web developmentWe develop high-quality web applications using modern and legacy technologies.
Mobile developmentAdd value to your business with easy-to-use apps available in leading stores.
API developmentWe develop APIs to automate and integrate your processes with external services or, to connect your applications to increase your business value.
Legacy code updateFocus on your business while we take care of keeping your systems up-to-date and running.
Logical design creationWe plan the steps necessary for the development of your idea from initial alignment to data modeling. This process is critical to the success of your project.
Software as a Service (SaaS)We create your SaaS from scratch or, customize an existing one according to your needs.
On-demand software development lifecycle
- The preparation of the design and documentation happens according to the requirements specification. It helps define the general architecture of the system and the technologies to be adopted.
- Once the requirements analysis phase is complete, the next step is to define and document the project needs.
- Developers start building the entire system by writing code using the chosen programming language, techniques, and methodologies.
- Quality Assurance (QA) is related to evaluating software quality to find and correct defects.
- The final software is released and checked for deployment issues if any.
- Following the service level agreement, we ensure that needs continue to be met and that the system continues running as specified in the first phase.
Tools and technologies we use on a daily basis
- REST API
- Hybrid Apps
- SQL Server
- VPS Linux
- Google Cloud
Communication and project management
How do we charge for on-demand software
We understand that developing end-to-end software is often a complex and risky task. For this reason, we abolished the closed-price waterfall pattern, where the customer pays for the entire software and only sees the product at the end of the term.
Instead, we adopt agile methodologies based on SCRUM, in which we carry out development cycles of 2 to 3 weeks and present partial results to our clients. In this way, it is possible to carry out closer monitoring of the project and detect needs for change before they become an impediment to the evolution of the project.
- Ideal for medium and long term projects
- Allows change in project scope during development
- Pay only for what you get
- Follow the evolution of the project at each development cycle
- Ideal for updating legacy software and fixing bugs
- Evolutionary and corrective maintenance
- Creating automated tests
- Improved pipeline development and automation environment
Why Choose IBTI?
At IBTI, we are the top choice for a software development services company, with a proven track record of successful projects and satisfied clients. Our expert team of skilled developers ensures professional and tailored solutions to meet client needs.
We prioritize timely delivery within budget, and our rigorous testing guarantees reliable, efficient, and high-quality software development solutions. We also provide comprehensive customer support and maintenance services, even after project completion.
Choose IBTI for top-notch software development with services that gives your business a competitive edge in the digital landscape.
How to Get Started?
To get started with IBTI's software development services, simply reach out to us through our website or contact us via phone or email. Our friendly team will promptly assist you. We encourage you to schedule a consultation to discuss your project requirements and goals in detail.
During the consultation, we can provide a personalized quote based on your specific needs. To ensure a smooth initiation of the project, it would be helpful if you can provide any relevant information or documentation such as project specifications, design requirements, and timelines.
We look forward to partnering with you and delivering exceptional software development solutions for your business.
Ready to build your software?
Questions and answers
Choosing the right software development services company for your project or idea is like choosing a sailing crew. Before making any decisions, triple-check the contractor you will be working with over the next few months or sometimes even years, and more importantly, it can decide your future success.
Get in touch with the company's past customers as this proof is critical if you want to have a trusted relationship with the software development services company. Now that your list has gotten shorter, proceed to the next step of the verification process.
Hiring a software development service is an alternative that can be a big part of corporate strategies for different businesses. This approach has been increasingly used by companies that adopt planning aimed at their core business, but that seek more agility, quality, and specialization in all processes.
In addition to economies of scale, time, and cost control, there are more benefits of software development services that you should pay attention to. Another benefit brought by contracting software development is the possibility of building partnerships and not just contracting services. In addition, you can optimize the time of your professionals and expand your business in a structured way.
Saving costs and improving the quality of work can be done by applying best practices in software development and sharing team progress via shared platforms like JIRA. In addition, planning prevents teams from getting lost due to unclear requirements and wrong assumptions, focusing on deliverables. It helps reduce wasted work and avoids over-engineering solutions.
Adopting agile project management is required due to the complexity of most software projects. Such complex projects are not manageable in the traditional Waterfall approach. Agile principles focus on improving teams, processes, and products.
We offer the following software development services:
- Web development
- Mobile development
- Data analysis
- Development of back-end and APIs
- Integration with third-party software
- Legacy code update
- Technology migration
- Optimization of existing software
- Bug fix
None. However, we suggest that to increase the chance of success of your project you answer the following questions:
- What is the need that my software/application will solve?
- Do I know all the variables of the business/domain where I want to develop the software?
- Who will be the target audience?
- What is the core value to deliver to this target audience?
- How much time do I have to develop the solution?